Random signal loss

drunkclever

Reaction score
Just want to ask if anyone found out a way to stop the Max from changing and/or loosing signal?

Is there something I can do if I root my Max?

So disturbed about it. Its getting on my nerves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Krenzy

Reaction score
I've been fighting with Big Red about this for two weeks. My signal was gone for 42 minutes straight one day, as well and smaller time frames. I asked them why I should have to pay so much for ****ty service, and I know if atleast six others in my town who lose their signal constantly too. Obviously no answer from them aside from maybe it was my phone, got a new sim card, trouble ticket issued...the usual. They won't admit when its a problem on their end.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
You see I am totally at odds with your view. I think its the phone programing. I know this has been talked about before but I don't know how to use the search function on this program. The RAZR and the Max both suffer from the same thing... I have not heard of another phone that switches from nothing to 3G... to 4g... all the while loosing signal I between the various levels of reception

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jairo92887

Reaction score
This is bull**** I agree we all pay so much for service and lately its been ****ty and it seems that it would be better to just have metro pcs since I would expect that anyway

Psyman

Reaction score
I have the same issues at work..just there tho..i always thought is was the location..when it town i get good service

neto614

Reaction score
I having the same problem with my phone at same spots everyday.. i called they say there is nothing wrong on there end and tell me to power down and reboot the phone but doesn't fix the problem