Random service/3g loss

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by hillbillie620, Mar 19, 2011.

1. hillbillie620

hillbillie620 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For some reason I lose 3g out of no where running 1.42 don't know why can anyone answer. It has only happened since I started using gingerbread bb and liquid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. nthn2lz

nthn2lz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    3G loss

I have been experiencing a loss of 3G also, then it sits on 1X till I reboot and then it starts off with 3G but within minutes back to 1X. Running D1 liquid Gingerbread 1.42 urban theme. Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance

3. HTC Droid incredible

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm having same problem, and I haven't rooted my phone. I also can no longer download mp3's from Mp3 ringtone maker.

4. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Guys, try toggling in and out of airplane mode, this used to happen to me on 1.2. Also may I suggest wiping 3x to ensure nothing from a previous version gets left behind. RZR is a really good recovery if you're not already using it.

5. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +25
    That my friend is your phone, the OP has this problem due to using a custom ROM. You may want to pay a visit to vzw and get a replacement incredible assuming that's your phone as your handle states.

6. nthn2lz

nthn2lz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flashing to rzr and trying this, as I really don't wanna leave liquid. Keep up the good work and thanx for your time and efforts.

7. Thomaslord84

Thomaslord84 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am having the same prob but i dont think its my phone. i can go to bb, cm, any of the others and it works fine but on liquid it will not communicate data on 3g. i have had this d1 since release and i have never had any prob out of it except having to replace battery recently, and i have changed roms quite frequently.

8. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +42

ha.. ha.. wif?
    maybe he was insinuating that his Dinc. does it also.... meaning not a ROM issue... :icon_eek:

dunno... lmfao!

9. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Indeed he was. Lol. Which would mean either he lives in a terrible service area or his Dinc is suffering from a hardware issue. =)

10. RhaineOfFire

RhaineOfFire New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I, too, had this issue. I installed LGB about 10hrs ago and noticed this. I seem to have it handled now, tho. My method was reprogramming with #228+. After successful, I rebooted and the issue was resolved. Lemme know if it works for you guys!

Sent from the Droid Forums app using my UD Droid's lightsaber

11. droidctdi

droidctdi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    droid 3G random loss

I had an issue where the 3G on my Droid continued to randonmly quit. I would go into Settings, Wireless & Networks, Mobile Networks, Data enabled. When I reached Data enabled I would uncheck, then recheck the box and 3G would come back to life, but only for 10 minutes or so. I finally just took the battery out, let it sit for 2 minutes, and put the battery back in. I have had 3G service for the past 24 hours with no problems. Hopefully this works long term. Don't just pop out the battery and immediately put it back in. Wait 2 minutes as suggested.

12. Mac Attack

Mac Attack Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same issue after installing v 1.42. Normally I lose data connection after making or receiving calls. I tried dialing #228 but it did not work. I plan to reinstall the Tom and doing a fresh installl of all apps.

Search tags for this page

net service3g app

nthn2lz