1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random Restarts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Aihun, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Aihun

Aihun New Member

Doesn't matter what ROM I'm using, I have random restarts when using my Droid. It only started once I installed and had Bugless Beast for a month or so, which leaves me to believe it was either caused by rooting my phone or a battery problem. Is anyone else having these issues? Any help would be great.
  2. Jokerz

Jokerz New Member

I actually had the same problem and plus when it did reboot it went through a 3 loop bootloop which was really annoying. I was using a smoked glass ROM at the time. I unrooted my phone back to stock as if i just took it out of the package and i installed dm updater and im using droidmod 1.0 and my phone is the best its ever been. I'm not using live wallpapers though because i thought that could've been part of the problem and i havent had one reboot since i switched.
Search tags for this page

droid razr freezes and restarts

droid razr m turns on freezes and restarts
droid razr randomly restarts

galaxy s4 random reboot

galaxy s4 random restart

motorola android razr constantly freezes and restarts
motorola razr -maxx randomly reboots
motorola razr m restarts
my phone randomly restarts
my s4 randomly restarts
random restarts droid razr