Random restarting

TechJPC

Reaction score
Funny, this just started with my X. I've only had it about 2 months. I'm running the gb leak.

Sent from my DROIDX

jeepxj96

Reaction score
mine does the same thing. i've had it for a lil over a month. after about 2 weeks i noticed it doing random restarts. only when plugged in. doesnt matter if its wall charger or on pc. also it does it with moto charging cable as well as my lg and bb charging cable.

garyiden

Reaction score
Just started on my X too. Anyone have any ideas? I did move all apps to the phone from the SD card. We'll see.

trook

Reaction score
Moto droids (all of them) are notorious for reboot issues, I've had my d2 since the day they came out, sometimes it reboots, sometimes it doesn't... why? I've heard only speculation, its a rouge or a cheap/ bad app, its looking for certain things that are no longer there, its in the process of going through some task and its overwhelmed, I have no clue why exactly but you guys aren't alone. As for the guy that gets reboots while plugging it into the wall, I think you are alone, that's not normal at all, you should definately call vzw and complain and see what can be done.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TechJPC

Reaction score
Funny, this just started with my X. I've only had it about 2 months. I'm running the gb leak.

Sent from my DROIDX

For haha's I ran a fix permissions and it seems to have helped for now. No more reboot.

Sent from my DROIDX

en28so

Reaction score
I leave all my apps on the phone. Don't we have about 7 gigs just for that? Apps seem to work better when the they are left on the phone. Some of my widgets wont even work from my sd card.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums