Random restart.

fishstick600

Reaction score
Did anyones x randomly restart at around 130pm? I lost 3g then radio and then my x rebooted

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HankB

Reaction score
I just experienced some kind of restart. I had just returned home and clicked the Wifi icon to turn it back on. The screen went dark, then I saw "Droid" followed by the red eye screen. I checked uptime and it did not indicate a reboot (nor did the screens look like the screen I see on a normal boot.) I concluded that the shell (Blur?) restarted. When I held the home key down, the only app it showed was the one I used to check uptime (Android System Info by Electricsheep.)

I don't know what time it happened. Could have been about 12:30 Central.

-hank

OP
fishstick600

fishstick600

Reaction score
It was really weird just because it looked like it was methodically closing programs and shutting down. Almost like it had received an update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sevinwilson

Reaction score
must have all been the same thing. They probably pushed something but not sure what.

CloudySky

Reaction score
I got the same random restart issues with my X a while back. After reading tons of forums and articles, I had a feeling that it is probably because I might forcefully closed some apps that I shouldn't. So I uninstalled Advanced Task Killer and leave app management to Android 2.1 and Voila! my X hasn't gave me that random restart crap for 2 weeks already. dancedroid