Random resets, freeze & audio problem

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
Ok, before I swap my phone tomorrow I wanted to ask this 1 last time before doing so. Should I swap my droid? since I've had it(about a month now) It has reset itself 3 or more times including 1 frozen screen than resetting in a couple minutes... The ringer also switched from speaker to the earpiece 1 time and resetting the phone manually fixed this. Do you guys think I should swap the phone or do you think this is just a minor software issue? Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
If i were you, I would've swapped it weeks ago.

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
I've gone through 2 Droids that had random resets. I had to get the 3rd one shipped from out of state. If you're going to the same store I would just double check that the serial numbers aren't closely related, because my store had a whole batch of bad Droids.

OP
N

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
=)

Just swapped my droid and it seems more stable(crossing my fingers)the keys on the keyboard are so much easier to press... hopefully this is my first and last replacement. I love the droid either way! =)

OP
N

NyczVegeta85

Reaction score
Update:

:mad:Ok, so I had swapped my droid for a 2nd one yesterday and I thought it would be fine... but after I got back from the gym(listening to my droid on my bluetooth headsets) I go on ebuddy and send an I'M to someone and the droid resets itself on the firat day of exchange! So now I'm plain frustrated! I went across town to make sure I did not get a droid from the same batch... this time I am gunna keep it completely stock apps only for a week or 2 and see if its the 3rd party apps I'm downloading that's causing this problem or in fact a hardware issue on the droid.

boatman2220

Reaction score
I had to return the first one because of the things you mention. This one is doing fine. I've read where several had to exchange several times. The issues are known and documented. So you should have no problems exchanging it.