random refresh :-(

davoIII

Reaction score
is any one else getting the random unwanted refresh. Where every min it will refresh what ever it is I'm doing. In the middle of typing on this post, face book, google+, & you tube. Any one know of a setting or a fix

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
That's what i thought I've looked every where for a setting like that. Any clue where to find the setting?

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
Well this issue only started when i left country (usa) to Ireland. Face book won't load messenger on g+ won't work & the refresh happens even when wifi is off!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Davoll, if you are on ICS, go to settings, accounts and sync to make sure that is off. If it is off, make sure you don't have a toggle, a smart action or some app that could be turning it back on. Let us know what you discover.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
Just turned it off, hope it works. Yea I'm in Ireland don't know any thing around here & am relying on my downloaded maps to navigate, then all of a sudden it puts my in Africa! Annoying when i need to know the next turn right that second! Now im in a new hotel & fb, & g+ messenger works meow :) could the issue b the wifi? (this wifi is much better & have yet to run into an issue). Also it does this when wifi is off :/ so i will say how it worked @ the end of this day :) (ps it hasn't done it this entire post)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Davolll, you didn't want to go to Africa, lol? I hope it keeps working for you. We don't want to lose you in the middle of Africa or the ocean because of a wrong turn .

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
davoIII

davoIII

Reaction score
So all that did was make it happen less :/ but still much less annoying :)