Random reboots?

spikejnz

Reaction score
I rooted my G.Nex the other day, but I'm running the stock ROM. Aside from Root Explorer, ROM Manager and Ad-Free, I don't have any new apps on my device. However, I got 2+ random reboots last night while my phone was charging on my nightstand.

I did an ADP LOGCAT dump to text, but I can't find anything incriminating in that. Anyone else had random reboot issues?

Rollo_Tomasi

Reaction score
I have had my GNex since Tuesday and had it reboot on me 4 times. 2 times i was streaming audio & using the df app to browse forums. since the phone has 1g ram it should multitask fine but it seems like since many programs run in the background that it may not be doing a good job of closing what is open to accommodate for when streaming programs are running. i had often seen this behavior on my D1 and thought that the updated hardware of the GNex would correct that but apparently it hasn't. That being said it may also be the quality of the streaming app, Sirius (which is what was running at the time) is a horrible app with 0 support from the company. Other streaming apps like Pandora, SomaFM & the google music app will hopefully work better and not crash my phone when I am browsing FB/Twitter or DForums!