Random reboots / crashing

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I too am having random reboots and crashes, but with mine all of a sudden the phone starts to lag extremely and then when I go to unlock my phone it just reboots there on the spot, at first I thought it was a problem with ram but I have plenty of ram open, and it annoys the heck out of me why that is, when the phone first comes on is when it is the fastest but after that it is all downhill

What do you have installed on that thing? Reboot and look at any running apps/services for apps/widgets/live wallpapers you've installed. Systematically uninstall them and hopefully you'll find the culprit.

rygaul44

Reaction score
What do you have installed on that thing? Reboot and look at any running apps/services for apps/widgets/live wallpapers you've installed. Systematically uninstall them and hopefully you'll find the culprit.
I pretty much only run facebook, twitter, and launcher pro and it still does it, but launcher pro helps it, I also have the Droid Forums app lol

sholmes

Reaction score
I pretty much only run facebook, twitter, and launcher pro and it still does it, but launcher pro helps it, I also have the Droid Forums app lol

Did you look into the WiFi reset as documented earlier in the thread?

rygaul44

Reaction score
yes and it was tried, I'm not exactly sure what was up but I ended up sending that phone back and I am awaiting a new one :( hopefully I'll get a good one