1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random reboots and UrbanSpoon

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by eliassami5, Feb 12, 2010.

1. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

I recently decided to try out urbanspoon from the market just to see what it was like. So i download it, play with it a little and then un-install it. The next day my DROID starts randomly rebooting, and the weather channel keeps force closing. I would restart my DROID and then like 10 min later it would shut off again. I did multiple battery pulls and nothing worked.

My phone had been running beautifully ever since i factory restored it back in Dec. 09, now after urbanspoon its acting up again. I just booted into safe mode and cleared my cache so we'll see if that fixes the reboots. But just a warning for anyone wanting to DL that app..