Random Question

needadroid

Reaction score
Hey you guys, just wanted to know what were the firt few things you did when you got your Droid Razr/Maxx?
-Did you have it shipped or went to a store?
-Just random stuff or comments like that :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Had mine shipped to my work

First thing I am EVERYONE should do was, keep it powered off and charge it to 100%

Once that was done I powered it on and let it register itself on the network and installed all my APPS I wanted from the PS. Since then it has been a constant love affair, keeps my honest with the wife since my phone is my mistress.

Exalted911

Reaction score
I did the complete opposite. I turned that sucker on and installed countless apps. then I put it to charge. the very next day I woke up and had an update for 181. installed that did a complete factory reset. lost all the apps I had installed the night before and started all over again to install apps.

ghicks12

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Mine was shipped home. Took it out of the box, had it rooted and running ICS within 20 minutes. I didn't get the RAZR on the release date.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

jaye712

Reaction score
I got it at verizon when it got released ..then i got replacements after to the house if that counts lol (if i knew about this forum then lol)..almost forgot,i installed apps i needed n disabled the stock apps i couldnt take out..