Random question..

Presi

Reaction score
I was playing with the apps on my freshly liberated droid, i'm having more fun the more i look around and i'm really started to fall in love with this rom.

Its faster and kinder to my battery.

Butttttttttt, I had a wonder.

I'm not sure whether this neccesarily has to do with liberty or not, but when you switch out addons, like the dialer, or the contacts, is there a list somewhere that explains the differences between the blur messaging app, and the one installed with liberty, or contacts, with aosp contacts etc.

It'd be nice to know what i'm tinkering with in my LTB

Just wondering.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Blur is just the moto made ones where as aosp is compiled and tweaked from the source code. Normally the aosp ones are smaller and faster but not necessarily as smooth.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
Presi

Presi

Reaction score
Do you mean more likely to crash or not as pretty when you say less smoothe? Also, do they both have the same features? Thanks for humoring my curiosity.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Do you mean more likely to crash or not as pretty when you say less smoothe? Also, do they both have the same features? Thanks for humoring my curiosity.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Not as pretty most of the time and will occasionally have some crashes but its normally pretty rare.

They have the same basic functionailities but aosp will sometimes have extra features thrown. No problem, thats what the forums are here for :)

Sent from my Liberated D2G

holmes6

Reaction score
probably as roms mature there will be more documentation
right now instead of rtfm it's read tens of threads or ask a question that's probably been asked countless times already