1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Random Icoming Call Issue

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by neoflex, Apr 11, 2011.

1. neoflex

neoflex New Member

Anyone having a problem with this or better yet have a fix? I find my TB will often not ring when calls are coming in and will go straight to Voicemail instead. I use Youmail so I'm wondering if maybe YM is screwing with the phone or if it's a phone software issue as it happens pretty regularly and usually when it happens signal strength is fine. Pretty annoying as I need this thing to be a phone first and foremost.
  2. neoflex

neoflex New Member

No one else is having this issue? Wouldn't surprise me as I tend to say of it weren't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.
  3. jeffly777

jeffly777 New Member

I haven't had the issue with my thunderbolt, but my OG droid (rip) would do that occasionally. Oddly, it seemed to be connected to my free ram. When you're having the issue check the free memory and see if some app or another is bringing it down. Shot in the dark, but better than nothing.

Thunderstruck
  4. neoflex

neoflex New Member

Anyone else? Still having this issue and wanted to see if there was a quick fix before I decided to go to VZW. Anyone else using Youmail having conflicts? I am wondering if Youmail is the cause since it seems apps are hit and miss with this phone.
  5. gary73

gary73 New Member

Call big red they fixed mine.you have call on land line

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  6. bassmankc

bassmankc New Member

mine does that when the caller id is blocked... its something I set up in youmail long ago and now I have no idea where that setting is! Just a thought
Search tags for this page

htc thunderbolt incoming calls