Random Hiccup?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by kellygh5, May 16, 2012.

1. kellygh5

kellygh5 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Went to turn on my phone this morning, & my Maxx wouldnt start. It sat stuck on the red Moto logo. Plugged into charger even though I knew there was at least 30-40% battery left. Nothing. So I did the equiv of a battery pull. After 2 tries, the phone booted up w/out incident. The phone felt warm, but it feels normal now. It seems to be functioning as expected. No new apps for over a week. I have had zero issues with this phone, not even a battery pull, so I am hopeful this was just a weird, random event. What do you think? Thanks :)

2. oyeyemi808

oyeyemi808 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my maxx did exactly he same thing, but i couldn't get it back on. after several attempts at "battery pull"......still nothing,then it just started getting hotter.LTS i took it back to Verizon, said they were "SHOCKED" bcuz this is their Best phone!after every worker in the store fumbled with it, had to get a replacement.haven't had that happen with this one.hopefully you won't have that problem again.

3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,529
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2
    One of my maxx's has done this. It did this one time. Its never done it since. All systems perform nominally. I don't think its something to be worried about. My maxx that did this is still going strong.
    Hope this helps?

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!