Random annoying bugs

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by AceDROID, Jul 19, 2010.

1. AceDROID

AceDROID Member

So, Beautiful widgets is seemingly having an issue with Froyo? I am using BB.4, and BW will eventually freeze, and when the phone gets shut off then turned back on, it says "problem viewing widget", so I delete them off the screen, go to replace it, and BW isn't in the list of available widgets as if they are not installed? I'm getting annoyed with the whole uninstall/reinstall every time this happens. This is about the third or fourth time it has, and I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this? Anyone? It's so annoying and would like to know what others have dealt with/fixed it..
  2. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid New Member

I'm not having this issue with Beautiful Widgets at all. Have you checked in Settings>Manage Applications to see if it's installed on the SD card? Because if it is, that would be the cause of these problems.
  3. MS3FGX

MS3FGX New Member

For what it's worth, Beautiful Widgets has had a problem for awhile now where it will simply stop updating the time and weather, and you need to manually refresh it. If you look in the comments in the Market you will see people asking for a fix.

Running on BB might not be helping matters, but there are some core problems in the app itself right now that the developer needs to fix. My wife's Droid is running stock 2.1 and mine BB, and BW seemed to run more or less the same on both (I.E. mostly OK, with occasional glitches). Haven't had a problem with it disappearing though.
  4. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid New Member

I didn't even realize folks were having this issue -- again, it's not a problem I've seen at all on my setup.