Ramos i10 Tablet Big Pictures View !

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, May 6, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    Ramos i10, as the representative of the full hd series flat metal so-called flat iron man, once has been a favourite of many players. This tablet with all metal building, equipped with FHD full hd beautiful screen, USES a strong Z2580 Intel processor, equipped with 2gb LPDDR2 and 16gb flash memory, not only by numerous male consumer's favor, also have captured many girls. Here, enjoy together in girls eyes of this full hd Intel core tablet, what are the other good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ramos i10 adopted 10.1 -inch, 1920 x 1920 high resolution display, visual effect is exquisite realistic; At the same time support 178 ° Angle of view, according to side stand almost no dead Angle, lie on your back any Angle. Not only that, the Ramos i10 support 32-bit color depth, rich administrative levels feels, high color reproduction, and the picture is clear, experience good.

Ramos i10 USES is Intel Atom Z2580 high-performance processor, faster 2.0 GHz, supports hyper-threading technology, can easily implement multitasking, experience in web browsing, application response speed than similar tablet.

Ramos i10 the front 2 million pixels and rear 5 million pixels autofocus camera, CMOS sensor sensitivity is higher, low illumination environment photograph ability is more outstanding, instantly seize every bit of nature, bring the ultra fine real images, more can support 1080 p hd video recording.

Ramos i10 as a full metal, full hd Intel core tablet, in technology, screen display appearance, configuration, performance and practical experience are doing well, worth of buying it.

Search tags for this page

intelcor i10

pictures of i-10 tablet

ramos i10 forum

ramos i10 update