Raise your hand if your Galaxy Nexus has...

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
BTW - I used it virtually constantly on internet or game playing during a bus ride from Boston, MA to south of Rochester, NY (about 7 hours). I did kill the battery after about 6 hours but popped in my spare. All the iPhone users and those with other phones were borrowing mine to call people to pick them up during the last 30 minutes of the trip. Those poor people can't pop in a new battery (I came prepared)!

kmo

Reaction score
Yea baby....DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus

GoBears

Reaction score
With the latest batch of roms my Nexus is perfect. This is the happiest I've been with a phone in a LONG time. Running liquid and imo's latest 180 mhz kernel is really giving me decent battery life. I'll be using this until the next NeXuS device hits Big Red.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the latest batch of roms my Nexus is perfect. This is the happiest I've been with a phone in a LONG time. Running liquid and imo's latest 180 mhz kernel is really giving me decent battery life. I'll be using this until the next NeXuS device hits Big Red.

That could be awhile! ;)

sent from my phone

jmcdonald

Reaction score
I have experienced none of the issues that everyone else reports. Great signal, decent battery life, and ICS is great. With how easy it is to root and rom this phone is the best. I have however been running 4.04 since it was leaked and it does do a great job with the 3G to 4G hand off than 4.02 or 4.03 ever did. Most of the people complaining seem to still be on 4.02 and there were definitely issues then. Google and VZW really need to push 4.05 OTA to get these people off their back. It will solve a lot of problems.

Also I know its been said before but if you are suddenly having crappy battery life it is most likely a rogue app doing that and you should start clearing out your most recently installed or updated apps to see which one is causing it. Stop blaming the phone and Samsung.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

captdroid

Reaction score
I have experienced none of the issues that everyone else reports. Great signal, decent battery life, and ICS is great. With how easy it is to root and rom this phone is the best. I have however been running 4.04 since it was leaked and it does do a great job with the 3G to 4G hand off than 4.02 or 4.03 ever did. Most of the people complaining seem to still be on 4.02 and there were definitely issues then. Google and VZW really need to push 4.05 OTA to get these people off their back. It will solve a lot of problems.

Also I know its been said before but if you are suddenly having crappy battery life it is most likely a rogue app doing that and you should start clearing out your most recently installed or updated apps to see which one is causing it. Stop blaming the phone and Samsung.

Yea I had a severe battery drain problem recently after making some changes on my phone. It turned out to be the Internet VOIP phone I had configured in android was constantly polling looking for incoming calls and wouldn't allow for the phone to sleep much. Once I removed the Internet phone configuration I am getting excellent battery life again.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
One my second an it reboots on YouTube or music player and it lost signal big time last night. I don't wanna send it back as this would be the second one going back in a month...