Raging thunder 2

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sadly no. :( there is no way without rooting to move any data related to market apps on the sd card.

M

Matth3w

I also blogged about this today and yesterday. If you had been following my blog you would have seen it :)

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
20 megs is a lot. Google better hurry up and figure out letting us store data on the sd card. A demo would be nice but I'm sure ill get it anyway.

gertman

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know about any FREE version but the full version definitely came out YESTERDAY!!! (3-5-10)

td854

Reaction score
Just went to market, it's on there for 4 Euros, Raging Thunder 2 that is. So whoever is saying it's not out yet, lul, lern2market.

Purist

Reaction score
Best 3D graphics on Droid, period. Deeper modes over original. Great controls. Enjoyed the shortcuts. Needs SD install option, like ExZeus.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE !!! raging thunder 2 is available now in 1.0.1 and install the main data on the sd card ! just 3 megs in the phone memory and 20 megs on the sd card :cool:.

mrschmitz

Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE !!! raging thunder 2 is available now in 1.0.1 and install the main data on the sd card ! just 3 megs in the phone memory and 20 megs on the sd card :cool:.

Yep. Now all we need is for them to update it with OpenGL 2.0, since Google released the new NDK that supports it!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
dont know if our devices haves enaugh power for that. you know. our GPU is good but not as good as the iphone ones. and the iphonce has to calculate a 2 1/2 time less pixels on the screen.
we have the power vr sgx 530. iphone the more powered sgx 535. combined with our high resoloution i dont know if this will work. i will ask tommy from polarbit about it im in good contact with him. also in the next updates you can expect optinal dpad controlling, cause i ask him to put it in too.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
awesome game ;) feels like need for speed

gertman

Reaction score
The DEMO of Raging thunder 2 came out today too!!!!!

Mustang GT 500 please update your sticky :)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i saw it. But i think you understand that i like many others have a lot things to do. I will update the thread always but sometimes it will take its time. Thx for your understanding :)

btw : do you read our polarbit interview? Greets.

cyber3d

Reaction score
I just bought Raging Thunder 2! After hearing they now store on the SD Card - why not?

OMG, it is so much harder to control the darn car than the first game. The rear end fishtails alot. It is taking me time to getting used to the brake function. Oh but it is sooo much fun.

Did anyone else get two charges on their Google account? I got one for $5.46 and one for $1.49 USD.

dro

Reaction score
I just bought Raging Thunder 2! After hearing they now store on the SD Card - why not?

OMG, it is so much harder to control the darn car than the first game. The rear end fishtails alot. It is taking me time to getting used to the brake function. Oh but it is sooo much fun.

Did anyone else get two charges on their Google account? I got one for $5.46 and one for $1.49 USD.
I imagine the $1.49 may be for another app you forgot about, unless your bank really screws you. TCF charged me an international service fee but it was only $.16