Rage of the Bahamut - Enhancing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

furby076

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been looking for some answers but having a hard time finding them, so hopefully someone can help.

Thank you in advance!
  1. I selected demons, but I have a lot of nice cards from gods (2 rares) is there an advantage to using demons (since that is my selected order) over other orders or should I just use what makes me happy?
  2. When enhancing - is there an advantage to enhancing using a bigger card? For example...if I use a higher ranked card (maybe a high normal) does it give better bonuses then a normal?
  3. If I evolve a card, and then use it to enhance another card, will it give better bonuses then if I just enhance with two unevolved cards?
  4. If I enhance a card with another enhanced card are the bonuses bigger?
  5. Is there a benefit/harm to enhancing a card of one order with a card from another order?
  6. Does enhancing pass abilities? so if the enhancer card has a special ability will it pass it to the other card it is enhancing or did I just waste the ability?
  7. I believe I read that I should enhance a card before evolving it. Is it 100 cards to max out enhancing of another card...before evolving?

Any other suggestions?

mhlavsa

Reaction score
enhancing questions answered

Hi All,

I have been looking for some answers but having a hard time finding them, so hopefully someone can help.

Thank you in advance!
  1. I selected demons, but I have a lot of nice cards from gods (2 rares) is there an advantage to using demons (since that is my selected order) over other orders or should I just use what makes me happy?
  2. When enhancing - is there an advantage to enhancing using a bigger card? For example...if I use a higher ranked card (maybe a high normal) does it give better bonuses then a normal?
  3. If I evolve a card, and then use it to enhance another card, will it give better bonuses then if I just enhance with two unevolved cards?
  4. If I enhance a card with another enhanced card are the bonuses bigger?
  5. Is there a benefit/harm to enhancing a card of one order with a card from another order?
  6. Does enhancing pass abilities? so if the enhancer card has a special ability will it pass it to the other card it is enhancing or did I just waste the ability?
  7. I believe I read that I should enhance a card before evolving it. Is it 100 cards to max out enhancing of another card...before evolving?

Any other suggestions?

1) I have done the math and if you have selected demons try to play with demon cards. when you attack and defend with cards from your race you get a 5% bump to your attack or defense stats during the skill phase before the numbers are compared.
2) the better the card you use to enhance with the more it enhances the card. I almost always use cards from quest 2-5 when enhancing, which are the worst cards available. I try to enhance my cards from phase one ex.
succubus max enhance evolved with succubus max enhanced to succubus+
when you do this 10% of the stats are carried over instead of 5% and you end up with a better card
3) yes the card enhances faster better see above.
4) no there are no benefits to enhancing a card from another realm same realm, however once you are enhancing a card to play with, try to get high normals with skills to enhance. These cards provide a chance to bump up the skill level of the target
ex: Siegmund skill level one enhance with 10 high normals will have a 100% chance to get to skill level 2.
note: One devil queen provides a 50% chance for a skill level increase. one angle queen provides a 300% experience bonus and sometimes can be an excellent enhancement by itself.
5) enhancing does not pass abilities, only has a chance of improving the abilities of the target
6) if you can wait then enhancing then evolving is the way to go, it takes a lot of cards and rupies, but it provides a better card when you are done. The quality of the cards used determines the number it takes to max enhance as well as the rarity of the target. rares max at level 40 high rares at 50 s rares at 60 ss rares at 70

have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.