1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rage of Bahumat...READ THIS BEFORE STARTING FOR A BONUS RARE CARD AND RUPIES

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by douglas21, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. douglas21

douglas21 New Member

Hey guys I just wanted to welcome all the new competitors and wish you all good luck. But before you get started, I wanted to explain the use of a referral code. When you first do the introduction, it asks for a referral code. No one told me this when I started if you enter a current refferal code, you autimatically start off with a BONUS RARE CARD and 100,000 RUPIES which will give you a tremendous advantage right off the start. A valid current referral code is xyz82040 and if you want, you can add me as a fellow, my username is Douglas21. I hope this helped you get started and good luck with the game!
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.