1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rage of Bahamut [FREE GAME] referral code: agt46884 for free rare card and 100k rupie

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gmquinto, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmquinto

gmquinto New Member

A free game that is VERY addictive, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's plenty to do including trading, battling, questing, collecting, etc. You can pay to get the upperhand over others, but it's definitely not needed. You basically go through quests collecting cards and evolving them into stronger cards. You then choose 5 cards to include in your "deck" which you use to attack or defend against other players.

Some hints: At the beginning, you can put most of your points into stamina so you can do more quests. Attack and defense aren't really used until the higher levels when you start battling a lot and participating in events. Also, if you get a high rare, Srare, or SSrare, don't just trade it away quickly to the best offer. Try to find out what it is worth or you might get scammed. Some cards are worth significantly less because they cannot be evolved.

Here is my referral code:agt46884
    You can put it in at the end of the tutorial if you wish. We both get a rare card and free rupies (in-game currency) if you do.

Hope you have as much fun as I do with this game! It works great on my HTC Thunderbolt. A few force closes every once in a while, but nothing too bad.

Get it from the Google Play store here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result
  2. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ð±ðµñð¿ð»ð°ñ‚ð½ñ‹ð¹ referal code ð´ð»ñ rage

free referral code for rage of bahamut

how do i put code in rage the game
is rage of bahamut free for the galaxy 4

rage of bahamut htc thunderbolt