1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

radio update in roms?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Hacks' started by Forcedbyhatred, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Forcedbyhatred

Forcedbyhatred New Member

i remember not to long ago there was a radio update for the Dinc2 ota. Since i rooted/s-off and use incredible 2hd rls 1, my signal has gone back to how it was before that radio update. i am stil only learning how to do this rooting and customizing and such. but is there a way to do the updates radio with current roms, or do i have to find a rom that has it built it? ( if im even making sense)
  2. Raven6906

Raven6906 New Member

There are in fact ways to do this. If you download the files by doing a search or even looking around here. I think xda has a sticky on the incredible 2 forums with a link to the radio updates. Follow those instructions and it should work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. yummybacon

yummybacon New Member

Im new so could some one please tell me step by step how do i find out what radio i have on my Bionic running eclipse 2.2
    thanks
  4. klabit87

klabit87 Member

This would be best asked here:
    Droid Bionic Forum
    :disappointed::icon_rolleyes:
  5. sjpritch25

sjpritch25 New Member

What is your current radio? If its from the latest OTA then there isn't anything newer. ROM's don't come with radio's.
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 radio update

droid incredible radio update

htc incredible 2 radio rom