[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgreene07

Reaction score
Vibrate for txt and gmail notifications is not working for me, anyone else having this issue?

Tegamal

Reaction score
Battery drain is definitely fixed! Off charger since 7am, moderate usage, & sitting pretty at 89%!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

RaginJ

Reaction score
Any feedback on the effectiveness of the battery drain fix in 1.4? I'm still getting drained pretty badly. It's 9:30 now and I unplugged my phone at 100% at 7:40. In almost two hours I'm down to 86%. Not too bad, but I'm at work and using my phone very little. I guess the rest of the day will be the real litmus test. Hoping I won't have to charge it until this evening - that would be ideal!

Mine still seems to be draining kind of fast too. Like you said, guess I'll have to wait until tonight to know for sure.

rwking

Reaction score
Mine still seems to be draining kind of fast too. Like you said, guess I'll have to wait until tonight to know for sure.

Yeah, got down to 50% around 12:30. 5 hours off charger and seriously minimal use. And I've seriously got nothing running.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
yeah QQ launcher! I found it on Droid-life they liked it so do I. I am still rocking your stock ROM one... but am finding myself longing for the QQ. I am waiting to show my co-worker your ROM in its pure form and then will most likely change. it's scrolling in th apps is very nice and allows you to scroll from Z to A by continuing in that direction etc. I think it is similar to Go launcher though I ahve never tried it.

TB is till ahving problems restoring apps. It keeps telling me I ahve no room and then Tibu is stuck "with a process" can only force close it with app manager once then I ahve to reboot. I can usually restore 4-5 apps and then it kaputs on me. even waiting in between restores. doens't matter data + app or just data only etc.

Beautiful rom though!!!

:heart:

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I ahd battery issues until I loaded Juice defender... which sucks because the phone dictates to me how I use it. Waiting for my extended battery and then I will rule the phone... finally. I work ER shifts and they are random so the whole native battery helper thingy doens't work for me.

kurumatt

Reaction score
hahaha look at the main page there is the QQ launcher I speak of!!! now seeing it I am over the stock one!!! it is way better!!!

I just downloaded this because of your post. It seems to be pretty cool right now. Only thing is that widgets didnt work until i rebooted.

gtofan350

Reaction score
I just got my Bionic today and I've already rooted it and installed the Th3ory ROM in it. I installed using the video from Droidmodd3rX on youtube and followed it step by step. Everything went smoothly and this phone is killer!

gmorgan056

Reaction score
I think when he says battery drain, he means after flashing it. I don't now about you, but after flashing this rom my battery drops all the way to 1% regardless of where it was. After flashing this one, it's still fully charged. :icon_ banana:

solution

Reaction score
hahaha look at the main page there is the QQ launcher I speak of!!! now seeing it I am over the stock one!!! it is way better!!!

Hahah i noticed that too. DF is on the ball today :)

Qqlauncher looks nice but im ready invested in go launcher lol. Idk ill give it a shot later on today

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

solution

Reaction score
Id like for some either one of those companies to add graphical effects to their transitions like in MOTOBLUR, THEN pull a robbery for theory rom lol. I know motoblur is limited but that sheen effect is so damn sexy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

chris420o

Reaction score
Stick with the blur launcher i like that this is a blurry rom....anyways hope update is coming for email i could use it lol loving the rom minus thag

chris420o

Reaction score
Another cool thing you could try to add to this rom if possible would be the television on animation when u unlock like cyanogenmod had...always liked that

Status
Not open for further replies.