[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard

Reaction score
You forgot, root then forever root script then ota then theory ROM
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wats6831

Reaction score
Can we just back up our current installs of 2.0 and restore after flashing stock and OTA? Also what is the advantage to having to get the OTA? Thanks.

jtsativa420

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and had a quick question. I have tried several ways to get the webtop application on my phone to no avail. I tried installing it from droidmodders website on debloated rom and it didn't work. So I saw that v1.4 added it in so I assumed flashing the newest version would have it baked in but I am unable to find it. Once I installed this ROM I even tried flashing the zip again but it still never shows up. Could someone point me in the right direction?

thanks

To clarify further. You will not "find it" in app drawer etc.

When the hdmi cable is plugged in it's one of the options that automatically pop up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Working on a sweet update for tonight. :)

You can save your Data now. :) EMP has been disabled, now that we ALL see how smooth **** goes on a full out wipe.

:)

Zregnier

Reaction score
Working on a sweet update for tonight. :)

You can save your Data now. :) EMP has been disabled, now that we ALL see how smooth **** goes on a full out wipe.

So no factory reset with this update tonight?

millertime1

Reaction score
To clarify further. You will not "find it" in app drawer etc.

When the hdmi cable is plugged in it's one of the options that automatically pop up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Thanks a lot. You answered my question perfectly

wats6831

Reaction score
Ok please bear with me as i'm clearly behind the curve on this. I have a couple of questions:

1. After we flash back to the factory image and do this wonder "perma root" scripting, where do we get the OTA update? Is it already being pushed or do we need to download it somewhere.

2. Can we flash a backup of our current 2.0 setup and just restore that after the OTA update?

3. Or do we have to reflash 2.0/whatever comes out tonight and then just restore apps+data?

This is becoming rather convoluted in terms of the amount of steps, flashing back to stock and scripting and flashing BACK to Theory and different things.

Thanks for your help and patience.

wizard

Reaction score
No... Just Cache, Dalvik and Format System.

DriodTh3ory In the past we had to install R3-Blurr3d and 3XP3RI3NC3 in different CW Recovery times. If we already have 3XP3RI3NC3 Installed will it effect the update (Loose Settings as we have seen in the past?)

If 3XP3RI3NC3 is not going to be a problem for the update will there be an 3XP3RI3NC3 to install with this update as well or is it now Integrated into R3-Blurr3d.

Will it be necessary to run the UnThrottled Script with this update as we have will all past updates?

Sorry for all the questions Just wondering how much different the Install process is really going to be.

jmhj

Reaction score
DriodTh3ory In the past we had to install R3-Blurr3d and 3XP3RI3NC3 in different CW Recovery times. If we already have 3XP3RI3NC3 Installed will it effect the update (Loose Settings as we have seen in the past?)

If 3XP3RI3NC3 is not going to be a problem for the update will there be an 3XP3RI3NC3 to install with this update as well or is it now Integrated into R3-Blurr3d.

Will it be necessary to run the UnThrottled Script with this update as we have will all past updates?

Sorry for all the questions Just wondering how much different the Install process is really going to be.

I am curious about this as well. Also DroidTh3ory, are you running the forever root with the kernel and radio update from .893?

qweesy

Reaction score
Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
Cant we just use Petes unroot deal o get back to stock? Ive done it a ouple times anx it seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.