R2-D2 Repair or Replace

jack_of_knaves

Reaction score
Hello All. I've been using my R2 DROID 2 since it came out and it has treated me well all this time. However the touchscreen has since become increasingly difficult to use and I'm left with a dilemma. Rather than continue to use my increasingly malfunctioning touch screen do I look to repair the digitizer myself or do I look to replace my droid?

Repair on a touchscreen seems quite risky. And if I could get a new R2 DROID2 would it be worth the price or should I just get a better model?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
That all really depends on you,, are you super attarched to the handset? Do you think you can repair it without screwing it up? Are you really a big enough star wars geek that you just have to have the R2D2? How close are you to your upgrade? Me personally I would just replace the unit, but that's just me. Its all how you fell about, just some food for thought

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I know Verizon has some really good prices on slightly older Android pongs right now, since a new one comes out every month. You could buy a discounted new one then try to repair r2d2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk