1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

qwerty keyboard freezing my phone apon opening

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by moxkitty, Apr 26, 2012.

1. moxkitty

moxkitty New Member

For the week or so, my phone will freeze EVERY time i slide the qwerty keyboard open. I can text when i use the multi touch keyboard but the whole reason i got this phone was for the keyboard. So for a qwerty keyboard lover this is quite annoying and i have no idea what to do. If no one can answer me here before friday or the weekend then ill be going to the verizon store hopefully they will replace it.:mad::mad::mad:
  2. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 New Member

If you haven't tried a factory reset, try that first, it sometimes fixes stupid little glitches.

Are you rooted? If not and you are in your "return" window, go back to the store and demand a new one, not a refurb. They charged you new price, they can give you new phone. If you're outside your return window, call customer service and demand a supervisor to speak with, no matter who tries to speak with you, tell the reps to get you a supervisor, once you get one, exlpain what happened and you should have your situation resolved.

If you are rooted, you need to unroot, reset, and get back to stock, after that, you can call customer service and go through the steps already mentioned.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
Search tags for this page

droid 3 freezes when opening keyboard

droid 3 freezes when opening keyboard on net
droid 3 freezing fix
droid 3 freezing keyboard

droid 3 freezing up

droid 3 freezing when sliding keyboard
droid 4 freezes when keyboard open
droid 4 freezes when you open keyboard
droid 4 keyboard freeze
droid freezes when opening keyboard