Quite Possibly The Funniest Anti-Android Review

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Seems to me that its not too serious of an article. Half of the things listed aren't true in the slightest. Factory reset to add a gmail account? Don't think so...

darkmatter

Reaction score
Reading through the comments below the article...I think everyone just got trolled.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok....I just have to comment on 2 ignorant a%$ comments in that.

A) I have NEVER had to do a "hard reset" to add gmail accounts. When I flash a new ROM or whatever I typically add 7 to my phone on the spot.

B) I have 9 homescreens right now....9 set up on 2 different launchers (GO Launcher EX allows for 27, and SPB 3D Shell I don't know if it is limitted....I stopped at 9).

jseah

Reaction score
As far as requiring a hard reset, I think what they meant was that Android requires a hard reset if you want to change the primary Gmail account?

gsdreams

Reaction score
As far as requiring a hard reset, I think what they meant was that Android requires a hard reset if you want to change the primary Gmail account?

Yep and if you want to change the apple id on an iphone you have to do the same thing because of purchased apps that don't transfer between apple ids.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Marine

Reaction score
Talk about iPhone nationalism
happysmile.gif

etx_droid

Reaction score
I must have an iphone now...sorry guys this article is TRUTH. Just like the commercial "If you don't have an iphone, well, you just don't have an iphone!" I mean who can argue with logic like that???

Detonation

Reaction score
Just a joke with exaggerated reasons to get a rise out of people. I mean come on, he links the Top Reasons to Not Get an Iphone at the end of it as well (which he also wrote).

bplewis24

Reaction score
While #1 has some merit (there are iPhone apps ported to Android which aren't as good as their iPhone counterparts... although there are also superior Android apps to balance that out), most of the rest of them are either inaccurate or completely untrue, so the writer clearly doesn't know much about the platform and is simply uninformed (ex: he thinks apps fill up the "home screens").

But I did at least get a chuckle out of the fact he used an iPhone messaging screen grab to show how bad Android "touch" messaging is. lol...

Brandon

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I must have an iphone now...sorry guys this article is TRUTH. Just like the commercial "If you don't have an iphone, well, you just don't have an iphone!" I mean who can argue with logic like that???

Every time I see that commercial I always say "Whew, thank God I have a Droid. Of course I say it like the notice sound, "DROOOID!"

UNC

Reaction score
Seems to me that its not too serious of an article. Half of the things listed aren't true in the slightest. Factory reset to add a gmail account? Don't think so...

You do need to factory reset to get rid of a Gmail account, but not for the first setup.