Quiet Hours?

bigmikekul

Reaction score
My last two phones had the option of specifying times for the phone to be quiet (and how you wanted them to accomplish that), but my new Maxx HD doesn't appear to offer that. Am I missing something or do I really need to go 3rd party for something so simple?

AuD14

Reaction score
bigmikekul said:
My last two phones had the option of specifying times for the phone to be quiet (and how you wanted them to accomplish that), but my new Maxx HD doesn't appear to offer that. Am I missing something or do I really need to go 3rd party for something so simple?

Use the smart actions app

mrsewoalo

Reaction score
Special call over-ride for quiet time

does the smart app also let you set the quiet time (or sleep time) to be overridden for special phone numbers? Like you'd always want your mom to be able to call anytime, but if you set a quiet time it won't ring. Any options?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to have a Bionic, so I am speaking from past experience when I say I strongly believe so. Im pretty sure you can specify contacts. If not, you can do it with Tasker.

does the smart app also let you set the quiet time (or sleep time) to be overridden for special phone numbers? Like you'd always want your mom to be able to call anytime, but if you set a quiet time it won't ring. Any options?

jduale51

Reaction score
Yes. With Smartactions "Sleep" set ringtone to silent. Set to ring for "important people" in your contact list.

SJBBF

Reaction score
I love this Smartaction concept, and I have several setup on my RM-HD... for work meetings, for home WiFi.. but for the life of me, I can't get the Sleep one to work. I set the hours, charging status, change to silent, and notify me via sound. It never activates! Is there something I'm missing?