Quiet Forum!

Snoking

Reaction score
Does the quietness of the forum reflect the quality of the Rezound and ICS?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rezound is almost 1. Most people have settled in to whatever groove and are just in the enjoyment phase now. And we don't see much growth here because Verizon never pushed this phone.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Yes, it has been quiet. I'm patiently waiting for the last leak to become an official ota update. I really don't want to get off the update path again. But then again I'm thinking how many more updates do you think we'll see?

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

tc1

Reaction score
Probably zero.

I'm pretty sure they rezound was a phone that htc had no real plans of supporting.

TWC42

Reaction score
Does the quietness of the forum reflect the quality of the Rezound and ICS?
I agree.
Methinks the level of activity reflects several things; the newness of the device, how close the device is to the "top of the line" phone, the number of issues folks are having with the device, and if an upgrade is in the works.
At this point in time, after the introduction of the Razr Maxx, Razr M, iPhone 5, etc., the Rezound can be considered "old".
There are fewer and fewer issues with the Rezound.
We got ICS and it looks like Jelly Bean won't happen.
Those that hate the Rezound for one reason or another have probably gotten rid of it by now. Those that are content with the Rezound don't have any problems to discuss on the forum.
And perhaps those that do have problems with the Rezound are doing what all good members are supposed to do, search first for an answer. They may be finding their questions already answered, and no need to post a redundant question.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since 99% of folks post to ask for help or complain I'd say the quiet is a good thing.
The only thing really hanging in the air is that some got a second ICS update that made radio changes then nothing since.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
My Rezound has edged out the lg 9800 as mi favorite phone of all time

Nothing never doesn't un happen to me

Coupe

Reaction score
I still want an fm radio....I can't beleive HTC and vzw ignore this quality phone.

Drew_P

Reaction score
Coupe said:
I still want an fm radio....I can't beleive HTC and vzw ignore this quality phone.

My thunderbolt has a built in fm radio. Really comes in handy :)

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Islander53

Reaction score
What happened to the global (GSM) update ??? Didn't Verizon and HTC state that the Rezound would get this update shortly after we got ICS. ??????

acejavelin

Reaction score
What happened to the global (GSM) update ??? Didn't Verizon and HTC state that the Rezound would get this update shortly after we got ICS. ??????
Nope... it was never actually stated by anyone when it would occur, it was assumed that would be the case since some Global Mode updates leaked out but nothing has been seen or heard about that in about 6 weeks now.

HowardZ

Reaction score

The rezound is still not on the Verizon list of official global phones

Global Phone

Interesting that all the latest Motorola phones and the iphone are on the list.

I think Verizon never cared much for htc. Perhaps the two companies have a poor working relationship?

Islander53

Reaction score
The rezound is still not on the Verizon list of official global phones

Global Phone

Interesting that all the latest Motorola phones and the iphone are on the list.

I think Verizon never cared much for htc. Perhaps the two companies have a poor working relationship?

You're right and it's too bad especially since the Rezound is a great phone.