Quiet Forum = Good Product?

Snoking

Reaction score
Pretty quiet forum which would indicate not many problems that people are looking to get answers for!! We are a happy M.X x 2 family! Chris

JoeHockey

Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to the Moto X, quiet forums and those that were posting were all positive.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Im going to start posting here more! It takes amazing pics! I love everything about it! How do you guys like yours?

TatDroid

Reaction score
Extremely happy so far. It was a huge improvement in every way from my Bionic.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I know, I know, you show off! I mean I want to make the Moto X forum much more active. There has to be a lot of moto X people out there.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

That's why I made that thread! Post up pics! Let's see them people! :p

We have a thread like that for pretty much every major phone we cover on this site. It'd be nice to see the quality of pics produced by the Moto X.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I find the camera adequate but it's far from my favorite thing about the phone.

Since the 4.4 update I haven't even taken the time to root it again. That's not a big deal but for me that's saying a lot. It's so smooth and fluid I can't really complain about anything with the phone. Best purchase in a long time.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I find the camera adequate but it's far from my favorite thing about the phone.

Since the 4.4 update I haven't even taken the time to root it again. That's not a big deal but for me that's saying a lot. It's so smooth and fluid I can't really complain about anything with the phone. Best purchase in a long time.

Except the camera

N3 tapa

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well, can't contribute since I'm sporting the MAXX, but the Moto X is one rock solid phone.

tbolted

Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to the Moto X, quiet forums and those that were posting were all positive.

Same here, the lack of any real complaints was a big factor in making my decision to go with the X. Plus I upgraded from a three year old Thunderbolt, so I'm easy to please. So far my only complaints have more to do with moving from HTC Sense to the Motorola interface, but that's a minor issue that is to be expected.

CPAaz

Reaction score
Same reason I bought the Maxx HD a year ago--very few complaints.. I am waiting for the Moto X #2 when my upgrade comes due next October!

lowvolt

Reaction score
This is a great device! Hands down the best mobile media device I have owned. Of course I rooted, I hate ads and when full screen caller I'd is fixed to work on 4.4. I will be solid.

via my slapped KIT KAT moto X