Quickoffice.apk?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Pauliewalnutted, May 19, 2010.

1. Pauliewalnutted

Pauliewalnutted New Member

What is it? Can I delete?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Neupy

Neupy New Member

Wondering this myself. Trying to free up some space. Is love to remove dialer storage cause its like 60 megs but not sure what it is
  3. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

I do not know the entire scope of Quickoffice, but basically it us used to view certain file types that you may get as an email attachment. Like Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and possibly pdf files. I have Doc's to Go so I am uncertain about pdf.

What I tend to suggest to folks is rather than delete the ap, rename it with the .bak extension. This will disable it, and allow you run for a while to see if the program has a connection with any other program/feature you may use. There is no way anyone here can figure out whether or not any particular app is going to cause you problems, due to no one knowing what other features you depend upon, that may be inter-related. Make a backup of your phone, rename the file, then test for a while.

Craig
  4. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

It's an application without a visible launcher. It only shows up when you click on a word, pdf, excel, etc document (in an email, file browser, webpage, etc) and lets you view them. Nice to have around, but something like Docs To Go probably has you covered. Feel free to delete it if you're certain you're not using it.
Search tags for this page
delete files from quickoffice android
excel .apk
how i delete a document from phone using quickoffice
is it safe to delete dialer in droid 3 i have no contract
quic office hacked for android
quickoffice .apk
quickoffice hack

quickoffice.apk

quickoffice.apk android location
razr path quickoffice apk