Quickly! Answer!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by TheJester34, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ex0rcist

ex0rcist Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Proves nothing. U show me
    3 phones that have problems in your area that have problems i can give u 15 ppl that r on thier original phone in my area with not one problem. Reread my post.. actually think without being emotional about the fact u have had network issues.. and not hardware issues. If you've gone thru three phones its more likely a network issue than hardware. I dont think you understand what a 4g infostructer is about and how it works... you're telling me we alllll got stupid lucky and recieved magically working phones? Doubt it buddy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2. brandonsmash

brandonsmash Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not in a small town. I live in the Phoenix metro area and have experienced these issues from one end of the valley's suburbs to the heart of downtown to the other end. I've also had these same problems in Tucson and other well-covered areas.

It happens in 4G mode or in CDMA-only mode. (For reference, my wife's Droid X2 does not have these problems. I've been on the sofa right next to her with my phone in CDMA and my Bionic will lose data while hers won't.)

There are many, many well-documented cases of this happening across the country in big cities to small cities and everywhere in between. I'm not entirely sure why you're so ardently defending the Bionic despite its extremely public and documented problems.

3. google123

google123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I checked a friends moto bionic for about 15 minutes a couple of days ago, ......its **** IMO. His phone was laggy, and the build quality sucks. Also the camera is worthless. We took some pictures of the same items and my incredible's camera did a better job each time. Maybe his phone was just **** but overall I wouldn't go anywhere near the bionic. Long live my incredible. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

4. ex0rcist

ex0rcist Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Ur wifes phones isnt a 4 g phone. Lol ur arguement is moot at this point
    . You obviously dont know how 4g phones work with data which is totally different than 3g phones even 4 g phones on 3g.

5. ex0rcist

ex0rcist Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Laggy? Build quality? Lol from a incredible user? Gimme a break.

Search tags for this page

texas instruments wl1285c

wl1271 chipset droidx gps