Quicker way to unpause market apps?

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I had to SBF back to stock to fix a couple issues here and there and get rid of some junk so other apps could work better. I'm currently in the Android Market right now and in My Apps and noticed all of my apps are on "Download paused"

Before when I was flashing Liberty ROM and flashing different themes, I would have to go through the process of waiting on all my apps to restore themselves and they downloaded/installed on their own. But now, they are just all on pause which hasn't happened before.

It's just taking forever to click one app, cancel download, download again and repeat for several different apps. Is there a quicker way to get them all unpaused and downloading/install on their own again?

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I had the same problem a few days ago. I got a notification that updates were available. I hit the link and the page opened and said all the apps were downloading but none of them actually were. So, I hit the "update all" button at top and three of the 8 downloaded, the rest just sat there with the "downloading" under the bar.

I had to do as you said above by cancelling each one and starting over manually to get the downloads.

Wonder why?

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Yeah, from the look of it, it only happens if you shut your phone off or reboot it. Then all of them will be paused. You can even pause the download of an app while it's in the process of downloading but there seems to be no option to unpause an app. Kind of pointless making a pause option with no unpause or resume option.