Quick Verizon galaxy nexus question

Entrer1

Reaction score
I am having a issue with me nexus. It says its charging even though it's not on a charger. I purchased this phone from Costco back in February and was wondering would I have to take it back to them or could I take it to any Verizon store? It has a 1 year warranty. I did not purchase the extended warranty plan.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have you tried restarting or pulling the battery? I know there have been some others who have this issue I'll have to go look it up.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I am having a issue with me nexus. It says its charging even though it's not on a charger. I purchased this phone from Costco back in February and was wondering would I have to take it back to them or could I take it to any Verizon store? It has a 1 year warranty. I did not purchase the extended warranty plan.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This does sound like a hardware problem. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/galaxy-nexus-help/218097-battery-indicator.html#post2204789 <-- I did some investigating for another user with a similar problem about a week ago. It does have some potential fixes, at least temporary fixes in the links.

I am not sure where you would need to take it for your warranty though (never dealt with Costco for a phone).