quick random reboots

scubieman

Reaction score
I haven't had any reboots since installing the .320 leak back when it was first posted. Also none on rubix 1.9.0 so far. :icon_ banana:
/knock on wood!

Have heard reports of people on 320 still getting reboots.

Also, reports are that the "fix" in 320 was to increase voltages to help with the reboots. Unless there's something in the kernel that helps (that no one will ever know about...), then when you load a ROM that lowers the voltages again, it probably isn't the reason you're not getting them anymore... *shrug*

Glad you're not getting them anymore.. I personally hope you do NOT get reboots. ;) hehe... But then again, I also hope that no one ever does... Here's to hoping!

how you change voltages?

sephtin

Reaction score
I haven't had any reboots since installing the .320 leak back when it was first posted. Also none on rubix 1.9.0 so far. :icon_ banana:
/knock on wood!

Have heard reports of people on 320 still getting reboots.

Also, reports are that the "fix" in 320 was to increase voltages to help with the reboots. Unless there's something in the kernel that helps (that no one will ever know about...), then when you load a ROM that lowers the voltages again, it probably isn't the reason you're not getting them anymore... *shrug*

Glad you're not getting them anymore.. I personally hope you do NOT get reboots. ;) hehe... But then again, I also hope that no one ever does... Here's to hoping!

how you change voltages?

Any of the many wonderful overclocking apps... or by the lowvoltage.sh or cpu.sh scripts, included with Focused.

The thing is, that most people are lowering voltages to get better battery life, not increasing them for stability...

dogswind

Reaction score
I know a couple poeple that use no lock with widgetlocker.
BTW, even though I wasn't getting reboots, I started using widgetlocker. I really like it. :p The extra couple sliders and flashlight button on the lock screen are pretty cool.

On the lock screen, I added the flashlight shortcut from widgetlocker, that uses teslaled app (from market) to use camera flash as a flashlight. Not gonna tell you how incredibly useful this is when in the middle of the night taking the dog out, and not being able to find .... you get the idea... for me, having the flashlight button right on the lock screen is really convenient! heh. (You're welcome for the too much information. ;)
I liked WidgetLocker, but it would randomly flash my stock lock screen out of nowhere. For example, I could be browsing the web, and my lock screen would pop up for less than a second. It was very strange..

I use DroidLight as a flashlight. Comes in extremely handy.