1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Quick question

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, Jul 20, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone know what file the stock wallpapers are stored in ? want to change out the default wallpaper on the jaguar rom with sence UI. trying to put pinkLife over that since the version I put over cm6 doesn't 100% work. I got the framwork added over jaguars rom fine :)
    Added a bunch not all of the pinklife apps too. Want PinkLife's wallpapers added now.

Anyone theme a sence UI rom yet ? Im working on it now, am wondering if I can change the progress bar the same way? Im afraid to break what I already have working, I am making backups as I go, but im trying to make this so its over the install for a freind that isn't as techy.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Wallpapers are usually stored in any launcher. So default would be Launcher.apk or Launcher2.apk
  3. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

The progress bar colors are in an XML file in the framework/drawable I believe. Should be called progress_horizontal.xml and would need to be swapped out or edited in a HEX editor. Like bowers said, yes the wallpapers are in the Launcher APK files.

When porting themes make sure you only swap out the PNG image files needed. If you swap too many XMLs or JARs things might start getting sloppy...
  4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

thanks for your replys

Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind.

I found the pinklife one's but cant find where they are stored on the sence UI rom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2010