1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

quick question.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by droidx38, Apr 5, 2012.

1. droidx38

droidx38 New Member

I'm gettin a new droid razer maxx in a few days to replace my droidx, and a co-worker told me he would like to buy the x IF he could activate it with his carrier, which is BOOST MOBILE. Can this be done since my carrier is VERIZON?
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

If that phone works on boost bands and you can hack the software it should be doable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. leftspin

leftspin New Member

The Droid X can be flashed to other CDMA carriers like Cricket Wireless and MetroPCS, but from what I understand Boost Mobile doesn't accept phones that have been flashed to their network, so no unfortunately I don't think he'll be able to do that.
  4. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

Boost allows non boost phones to be hacked on, not sure what the exacts are but I know a ton of people who have the sprint epic on boost. I don't know if it's easier since its all the same bands or not.