Quick Question

DashCT

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I got a Motorola Droid and I love this phone...the way it works, its o.s. and everything.. anyways, I was just curious to know if when 2.1 is released, will it be like the droids that are rooted, like the ones we see on YouTube etc.. will it have live wall papers? And also, does any know when its coming out and if its deffinetly coming to the Droid?? Thanks

arty2hottie

Reaction score
When you want to know something on this forum search for it on the side of the home page. There is a ton of knowledge on this web site and a lot has already been asked and answered. Since you are new we'll give you a break. 2.1 will have the live wall papers like you saw. It is coming to the droid and will be here anywhere from the end of this month to spring time. Enjoy your droid and ask any questions you have because there is a ton of helpful people on here. That is after you search for the question first.:D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the boards.

As your questions have been answered I would like to point out that you take the time to look around the forum. We have a great search engine and many threads relating to the same subject, unfortunately. Please use the search engine as to not clutter the forums with the same subjects.