1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Quick question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by TMYINC, Mar 18, 2011.

1. TMYINC

TMYINC New Member

So yesterday I got the Thunderbolt (yay!), and I still have my OG Droid so I tried a few GB roms that I was meaning to test out since it is not my everyday phone anymore. After flashing P.E. 5.0.2 I got stuck in one of the infamous GB screen sticks, so I did a battery pull. After putting the battery back in and booting up my phone, it booted into the bootloader instead of just booting back into android. Everything seems ok now but I am wondering 1. why it did that, and 2. Is there something wrong with my phone, or something I should worry about or check? I thought maybe it was just a freak occurrence that was just a miscommunication in the system of some sort but I wanted to be safe and ask. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Has it done it again or just the one time?