1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Quick question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by riguy156, Feb 20, 2011.

1. riguy156

riguy156 New Member

Ok so i have my FB contacts synced to my phone but i noticed they dont automatically update the contact picture is there a way to do that like the photos are there but if they change there profile photo the phone photo wont re sync this there a way to make that happen
  2. joshoid

joshoid New Member

Do you have auto sync selected in settings?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. donzz

donzz New Member

I have a similar question; some of the pictures have synced with Facebook and some of them haven't. Why didn't all of them sync?
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

If you have a lot of friends, it can take a while or they won't sync on their own. What has worked for me is opening contacts, touching their pic, touching the fb icon, wait for the profile to load, and hitting back (to contacts). May work for you as well.

DroidForums Junkie!!