quick question about voicemail

murflee33

Reaction score
well i downloaded the fusion visual voicemail because google doesnt want to send me voice invite. I decided that i did not like fusion so i uninstalled it. well it turns out that i no longer have a voicemail on my phone. Does anyone know a way that i can possibly fix this? Thank you in advance:)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Settings>>Call Settings>>Voicemail Settings>> Is this a *86?

OP
M

murflee33

Reaction score
yes it is and thanks for the reply.

I tried calling my voicemail and it says that the number i called is not in service.

also somthing about message MIA 981 or somthing?

OP
M

murflee33

Reaction score
actually the number it says is 9801 and i guess that is verizons number? does anyone know what i can do?

upchuda

Reaction score
If it helps you or anyone else after making sure that *86 is in the voicemail field, dial *73 to end the forwarding that the app is doing. That will clear the problem with no problem.

Ron M

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola E4
I know this is an old thread, but I had the same issue. Contacted Family Mobile (Walmart) but they didn't help. Finally found forwarding settings on my phone in the phone app-> Settings->Calls->Call forwarding. Some of the settings were set to point to some unknown number (probably Phone Fusion's), which I turned off. That actually reverted them to my carrier's voicemail numbers, and everything is good now.