Quick Question About Verizon

codye91

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a secondary line on a family account. The primary line gets an upgrade option after a year and I have to wait the normal two. I never understood that. Anyway, I'm just making sure I can still steal the upgrade from the primary account. It belongs to my mom, but as long as I'm still grandfathered into unlimited data, I'm never leaving the plan. Anyway, even if I can't steal the upgrade, I'm giving her my Thunderbolt even though she still lives in an area that won't see 4G till the end of 2013. So can't I just upgrade her line and then activate the new phone on my line and reactivate her old phone on her line again? That seems like a good option if they won't let me steal the upgrade. Okay, just give me a Yes or a No if this will work. Thanks guys.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a secondary line on a family account. The primary line gets an upgrade option after a year and I have to wait the normal two. I never understood that. Anyway, I'm just making sure I can still steal the upgrade from the primary account. It belongs to my mom, but as long as I'm still grandfathered into unlimited data, I'm never leaving the plan. Anyway, even if I can't steal the upgrade, I'm giving her my Thunderbolt even though she still lives in an area that won't see 4G till the end of 2013. So can't I just upgrade her line and then activate the new phone on my line and reactivate her old phone on her line again? That seems like a good option if they won't let me steal the upgrade. Okay, just give me a Yes or a No if this will work. Thanks guys.

I believe if there is an upgrade on the account it can be used for any line whether its primary or secondary.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
C

codye91

Reaction score
Well, I work at RadioShack, but we cannot access early upgrades, but I know that we can use an upgrade on one line for another line on the same account. I just didn't know if you could with the early upgrade option for the primary line owner.