Quick question about the SHIZ

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Just loaded the SHIZ... loaded fine and looks good. Except that I chose a font in the customizer that is not legible at all! It was gangster or something like that. But yeah, can't read it at all.... Can this be changed on the fly or do I have to reload???

vmann32

Reaction score
Or go into customizer and no thank you all but fonts.I used that same one once lol.

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Thanks man!! Switched to "bloody" and its much better.... Just an FYI to anyone picking a font... Gansta is cool, but the font is too small to read the lettering...

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Love how you're able to go into customizer and change stuff pretty quick... One of the main reasons I'm sticking with the SHIZ!!

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^^ Agreed... that huge Scripts list with all the stuff you can change with one command is awesome... Jrummy/Shiz is def. the best I've tried yet...

vmann32

Reaction score
Or go into customizer and no thank you all but fonts.I used that same one once lol.
Are there any fonts that are larger than stock. I can't read the print on my screen
I actually use comic cause it seems to be the largest one.I am not aware of a way to enlarge it other that certain fonts may be larger like the comic one.

Oh and we will be better next year Stidriver...Go Wings!! although stevie is GM for the lightning now. =[

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Are there any fonts that are larger than stock. I can't read the print on my screen
I actually use comic cause it seems to be the largest one.I am not aware of a way to enlarge it other that certain fonts may be larger like the comic one.

Oh and we will be better next year Stidriver...Go Wings!! although stevie is GM for the lightning now. =[

Heard about Stevie Y.. heartbreaking... So are you rooting for the Hawks? I hate them, but I think I hate Philly more and prefer to keep the cup in our own conference at least....

vmann32

Reaction score
I cant root for Chicago, I thought about it I hate them to much. Sorry back on topic.:)

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score

Just noticed in Spare Parts, there is an option for font size... I upped it one and it worked pretty good. I have no doubt it would work for whatever font you pick....