Quick Question About Nesoid

LordKastle

Reaction score
Anyone know if the developer plans on integrating the idea of flipping the Droid upside down so the Dpad is on the left?

Haven't downloaded it yet but from the forum it seems like this feature has not been implemented yet.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
You sure? I just downloaded it...not Snesoid but Nesoid. Maybe I downloaded the wrong version or just didn't see the setting?

rfabro

Reaction score
Positive. Yes, Nesoid for NES(I got the full version 1.9). In settings, there is a "Screen upside-down" option I just tested on Galaga, and it works. You may have to wait for update notices to get up to the latest version. Don't understand what's up with that. Don't worry, though. Nesoid is way worth the money. I forgot how cool Legend of Zelda was, especially now that it has multiple save points. Just open the Market home page and hit your menu button and "downloads" on a regular basis to get all your updates as quickly as possible.

rfabro

Reaction score
Yeah, Nesoid is especially good 'cause NES only had two buttons and that works much better on a phone. That said, Sonic seems to be pretty good on Gensoid Lite. My favorite NES ROMs for the Droid are Zelda 1 and 2, Galaga, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., Tetris, and Tecmo Super Bowl. There's pretty much no way to press diagonally on the pad, so great games like Contra are no good.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Download Friday the 13th and if the screen is black once you get by the main menu, just press the start button.

Play this game once you get in to bed and pull up the covers. Beware...you may have nightmares after.