Quick Office or Documents To Go

HawaiiDroidX

Reaction score
ok i have problems viewing a spreadsheet document that i get emailed to me and i tried opening it and this little screen comes up and says "quick office, file cannot be opened" so i read this thread about "documents to go" so i DL the free one and then try to open the file from my email, then it says it cant open it because its a RTF file. so if i get the full version will it open? or is there another app i have to DL? thanks for ur help..sorry about the long post..

anyone got any help with this yet? im still looking for an app or something i can use to open this file....please help

desertrat28

Reaction score
Docs to Go won't show graphics

"Documents to Go" is the best out there.

I'd researched Docs to GO, used both their free version and paid for the full version, but neither will show MS WORD graphics done with draw. QuickOffice won't open it properly either. Anyone have an app that will open MS WORD files showing graphics done with the draw feature? I create maps for work and can't open on my Droid X when emailed to myself from laptop. WORD ver. 2007

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
I am using Doc to go and I have not complain with the way it works. I use office 2010 and it works great with any file that transfer. Just my suggestion.

g i 8 1 2

Reaction score
i wish microsoft would just join this and they would be dominate ESPECIALLY if they released a(n) ONEnote app

i'd kill for a onenote, pen optimized, app