Quick Introduction

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm new to the Droid world. Well, will be soon enough. Early upgrade can finally warrant a phone for me on February 17th so I'm finally taking the leap. Been studying the Droid since it came out and from what I've read about the 2.1 OS change and actually getting my calendar and such integrated between Outlook and Google, I'm finally good to go.

I've been using the Windows OS smartphones since they were released and got the Imagio last year in hopes it would be the fix. Its a nice phone appearancewise, but I'm tired of the slow processes and operations and the usual Microsoft flukes. Plus, I've given up hope on the iPhone ever hitting Verizon.

Thus, the stars have aligned and I'm prepping for the Droid. Was considering waiting on the Nexus One but the reviews I'm reading indicated overall the Droid is better. So the decision is made and I'm counting my days.

Till then, I'm reading everything I can here to get ready to play with the new toy. Can't wait to be hands on and looks like y'all have answers to pretty much everything I'll be able to come up with.

John Honea
Snellville, GA