1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Quick Intro

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Anomander, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Anomander

Anomander New Member

Just wanted to say Hi and that I am now Rooted! Have been a Moto Droid person since it came out, and went rooted this week when I installed FROYO. Truth be told I didn't know I was going to be rooted after that :D Regardless, I am now having fun with SetCPU and playing around with the phone and benchmarking it with Quadrant (841 score stock, 1133 with it OC'd at 800Mhz on performance).

Looking forward to seeing what else I can do with some ROMS and will have to read more on that. I will be curious though to see how the 2.2 looks on the OTA vs the one released now. So far though my phone has been stable and I am loving that.