Quick email question

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
yes... go into email hist the menu key then account settings hit email check frequency viola....

OP
P

plmiller0905

Reaction score
yes... go into email hist the menu key then account settings hit email check frequency viola....

I did what you said, however, I do not have the "Check Frenqucy" option. I went through my Gmail settings and its not there.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Maybe you misunderstood or missed the setting but BIGJaYDROID meant go into the app drawer and touch the native email program, open the account you want to change and while it is open touch the Menu soft key and choose 'Account settings' and in there are the frequency settings! That should do it!

OP
P

plmiller0905

Reaction score
Maybe you misunderstood or missed the setting but BIGJaYDROID meant go into the app drawer and touch the native email program, open the account you want to change and while it is open touch the Menu soft key and choose 'Account settings' and in there are the frequency settings! That should do it!

I am talking about my gmail account. So when I clicked the gmail icon, my mail opens, I clicked the menu button and then settings; it's nothing there to change the frequency.

I am not talking about the other email icon.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Isn't Gmail pushed to the Droid instantly? That's why there is no setting for frequency of checking the account.

Yes gmail is push mail, you can't set a frequency on that. You get it almost as quickly as your gmail account gets it.