Quick Easy Tether Fix

mackiv

Reaction score
Watch the youtube vid off this site to allow tethering on yur fone via the stock hotspot app or any app u choose.

http://droidbionicroot.com/category/droid-bionic-tether/

The 3 dollar app they use is available on certain sites for free....(pm me for it...) worked just fine for me.
Credit to the OP
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

safety

Reaction score
Verizon can track this usage easily. Cellzealot explained the details behind this in another thread on xda I believe. Not saying this will bite you but the potential is there. Use wifiteather instead of this method.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

NickSaul

Reaction score
Are you rooted and did you give it SU permission? If no, then there's your problem. If yes, then I'm sorry, but I just don't have any answers. You can maybe try contacting the app creator. I do wish you the best of luck.

donzz

Reaction score
Are you rooted and did you give it SU permission? If no, then there's your problem. If yes, then I'm sorry, but I just don't have any answers. You can maybe try contacting the app creator. I do wish you the best of luck.
Thanks! After doing a LOT of reading i'm wondering if it has something to do with our cordless phone. It's on 2.4ghz I'm going on vacation soon. I plan on messing with my phone quite a bit then. :)