Quick Contacts?

Lholden5

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new here, and also new to the droid. I have a droid 4 currently, and must have dragged the quick contact widget that comes pre-installed to the trash can by accident, and really really really want it back. I've done some searching and clearly I know that I can re-download it (the widget does not show up in the list of widgets when I hold down on the home screen). However, every thread post I have seen lately calls it the "Quick Contacts Widget" and when I search for that on the 'Play Store', the original one doesn't show up. All I really need to know is what the name of the widget is.

Thanks in advance!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you just take it to the trash or did you hold it over and uninstall it? If it's actually uninstalled then you will likely have to reflash a stock zip or do a system restore.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the droid forums.. if your stock, go through the apps tray and go into widgets, favorite contacts, long press on it and drag it to wherever you want it to be...

Simple as that... if you're rooted..^^^^ his answer.:)

OP
L

Lholden5

Reaction score
If i do a system restore will i lose my contacts? If thats the case then i'll just install a new favorites widget